The Phoenix Rooms offer a flexible option for events up to 150 people. They are located at the rear of the Red Hall and consist of two spaces, which can be used together or individually.
The entrance to the Phoenix Rooms is framed by dramatic lighting with separate entry to each room. The space is complimented by a cloakroom area and partitioning to allow versatile use. The Phoenix Rooms can also be used in conjunction with other spaces at Magna as a breakout or drinks reception area.
A versatile setting for:
- Dinners for up to 100 guests
- Conferences for up to 150 delegates
- Drinks receptions, intimate parties, meetings and concerts
- Dedicated private greeting area
- Partitioning system
- 3 phase power supply throughout
- Wi-Fi access